Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome to our employment section.
Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online. If you do not see a position that meets your interest and qualifications, you can simply submit your resume for future consideration.
Click column header to sort
Position: 2nd Shift Process Operator (3:30 PM - 11:30 PM)
Starting Salary: $14.00 hour + Shift Differential (2nd = 10%)
Location: Torrington, CT
Based out of our recently expanded, climate controlled manufacturing facility Process Operators work primarily in teams within specified manufacturing process areas. They are responsible for the manufacture and assembly of our specialized Fuel Cell components.
Process Operators will receive on the job training to perform a variety of hands-on, manual, semi-automated and automated processes requiring a high degree of precision and quality. This position offers varied and rotating work assignments consisting of multiple tasks as well as cross training between jobs and departments.
- Report to work on time, ready and willing to learn.
- Follow detailed work instructions (WI) and operator control procedures (OCP) to meet quality and production requirements.
- Have a sense of responsibility, pride and ownership for your work.
- Operate every day in a safe manner, following all safety protocols so that you leave work in the same condition you arrive every day.
- Interact and communicate in a positive and respectful manner with all coworkers, managers, and internal/external customers.
- Support and be supported by your teammates in all aspects of the operation.
- Participate in and contribute to process improvements.
- Demonstrate willingness to perform other duties as assigned, including working overtime when necessary.